: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rfrancoise/ngrep.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rfrancoise/ngrep
- Last scan: 2022-08-12 20:15:36+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-19 07:42:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ngrep (1.47+ds1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Port to PCRE2 (closes: #1000080):
+ Add patch from my own Github repository implementing support for
PCRE2, with support for JIT compilation which brings massive
+ Build-depend on libpcre2-dev.
* Minor fixes to the man page to mention PCRE2 and document -C option
(to colorize matches).
* Fix various build warnings in tcpkill code.
-- Romain Francoise <email@example.com> Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:05:33 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.47+ds1-5