: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rfrancoise/ngrep.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rfrancoise/ngrep
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 06:32:56+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-25 20:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ngrep (1.47+ds1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
+ Drop all Debian patches, they have all been merged upstream.
+ Add new patch fixing a typo in configure.in which prevents configuring
with the system PCRE.
+ Add new patch to check for `libnet_init' in configure.in.
+ Configure with new flag --enable-tcpkill.
+ Stop overriding dh_installchangelogs.
* Update upstream homepage URL to the Github project page.
* Rewrite debian/watch to get new upstream version from Github.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 11.
* Use new URLs on salsa.debian.org for Vcs-* fields.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.2.
-- Romain Francoise <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 01 Jan 2018 17:47:56 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.47+ds1-1