: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice
- Last scan: 2018-11-12 12:06:12+00
- Next scan: 2018-11-13 09:06:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ngspice (29-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Carsten Schoenert ]
* [1d92fbd, 31abca1] adding B-D to libngspice0 and tclspice symbols files
The symbols files need the information about the depending required -dev
* [1cbcc55] d/gbp.conf: update import filter, more files to ignore
Upstream has changed the shipped files and folders, we need to filter out
now some more folders due unclear license situation. These are all examples
we anyway had never shipped within the packaging.
* [3c5bab5] New upstream version 29
* [ff53ffe] rebuild patch queue from patch-queue branch
removed patches (mostly previously cherry-picked):
* [78ac3a6] d/control: increase B-D on lyx to >= 2.2
Be more explicit on the required lyx version, 2.2 is anyway available
started with Debian Stretch 9.0. Version 29 is requiring this version now.
* [d098e0d] cme: update helper files for cme
We use the cme helper to rework the copyright file, adding some updates to
the yaml files so cme is detecting more thing automatically.
* [9f887eb] d/copyright: update after upstream changes
* [66c6cf1] d/rules: modify the build of doc/ folder
Using $(CURDIR) here so the build id using absolute path instead of relative
calls, should make the build reproducible (hopefully :-) ).
* [f3943a4] ngspice: install some more scripts
Some more ngspice related script added to the installation (ciderinit,
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:31:11 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/29-1