: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice
- Last scan: 2021-10-18 20:58:09+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-27 19:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ngspice (35+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [53d3331] d/libngspice0.symbols: Mark symbols as optional
Some symbols on ppc64el will get optimized out by the used -O3 flag on
that architecture. Marking the symbols in question as optional prevents
FTBFS for this architecture.
* [0d1da9e] d/watch: fix wrong substitution syntax
* [92691d9] d/control: Mark ngspice-dev as Multi-Arch: same
* [d71d66e] New upstream version 35+ds
* [a0c11db] d/libngspice0.install.in: Be more flexible on versions
Upstream now does a proper versioning of the libngspice library, thus we
can't use a static file name any more for installing libngspice.so*.
* [4e64882] Drop the current patch queue
No patch queue is currently needed.
* [f95af61] Revert "d/control: Mark ngspice-dev as Multi-Arch: same"
The depending package tclspice for ngspice-dev isn't multi archified due
architecture specific build, thus we can't set 'Multi-Arch: same' on
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Mon, 09 Aug 2021 20:06:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/35+ds-1