: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice
- Last scan: 2022-05-12 12:03:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-20 01:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ngspice (36+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [ef23797] d/gbp.conf: Add more files to exclude list
Upstream added some examples files which doesn't seems to be licensed
by a DFSG compliant license. So we filter them out.
* [38b970a] New upstream version 36+ds
* [b22fd7c] Add patch from patch queue branch
* [ff20288] d/control: Increase Standards-Version to 4.6.0
No further changes needed.
* [ed92eab] d/copyright: Updating section Files-Excluded
Document the new added files we have excluded while tarball import.
* [f98e83a] d/ngspice.docs: Include file README.optran to install
* [a07b218] d/rules: Correct path to spice2poly.cm within examples
One of the tclspice examples uses spice2poly.cm, which is installed into
the directory /usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)/ngspice, and we need to
adjust the folder within the example.
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Sat, 01 Jan 2022 19:54:42 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/36+ds-1