: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/2.2.8-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nilfs-tools.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nilfs-tools
- Last scan: 2021-03-02 16:09:13+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/debian%2Fnilfs-tools/pipelines?scope=finished&per_page=1 API request failed: 403 Forbidden at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 403.
- Next scan: 2021-03-10 19:16:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
nilfs-tools (2.2.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Standards-Version: 4.4.0.
* DH & compat to version 12.
* Removed custom compression options.
* Updated URL in the watch file.
* Updated Homepage URL.
-- Dmitry Smirnov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:42:23 +1000
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/2.2.8-1
- Git log:
Author: Faidon Liambotis <email@example.com>
Date: Mon Jan 11 00:15:50 2021 +0200
Add Suggests: e2fsprogs for badblocks
mkfs.nilfs2 can optionally use badblocks to check check the device for
bad blocks before building the filesystem, with -c. The code seems to
stat() first, and gracefully fallback if it doesn't exist.
badblocks is part of e2fsprogs, which is currently Essential but may
stop being so. Add a Suggests to make sure users are aware of the
Author: Dmitry Smirnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Apr 15 10:00:09 2020 +1000