: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.1.2+20100526-2 < 0.4.1-1. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-exppsy/nipy.git
- Branch: debian-release
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/nipy.git
- Last scan: 2017-10-18 12:26:43+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-exppsy/nipy.git is deprecated/defunct, git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-exppsy/nipy.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2017-10-20 08:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nipy (0.1.2+20100526-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Strict version dependency on NumPy to assure ABI compatibility in the
future (Closes: #590737). Thanks Kumar Appaiah for the reminder.
- Added missing copyrights/licenses
- Adjusted formatting to match DEP5 rev 135
- Citing BSD-3 license verbatim to be compliant with 3.9.0
* Boosted policy compliance to 3.9.1 (BSD-3 license verbatim)
* Medium urgency for faster propagation of RC bug fix into squeeze
* Added gbp.conf file for easy building using g-b-p
-- Yaroslav Halchenko <email@example.com> Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:17:05 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.1.2+20100526-2