: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-array-uniq.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-array-uniq
- Last scan: 2021-02-17 01:28:09+00
- Next scan: 2021-02-26 00:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
node-array-uniq (2.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* New upstream version 2.0.0
* Add patch to use mocha
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11
* Switch test to pkg-js-tools
* Add d/upstream/metadata
* Add myself as an uploader
* Update d/copyright
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata
(already present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Update standards version to 4.4.1, no changes needed.
[ Xavier Guimard ]
* Declare compliance with policy 4.5.0
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no"
* Add debian/gbp.conf
* New upstream version 2.1.0
* Use tape for test
-- Xavier Guimard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:55:39 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.1.0-1