: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.0.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-concat-stream.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-concat-stream
- Last scan: 2021-02-25 00:18:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-03 18:28:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
node-concat-stream (2.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Remove obsolete field Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
[ Xavier Guimard ]
* Declare compliance with policy 4.5.0
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no"
* Use pkg-js-toos auto test & install
* New upstream version 2.0.0
* Add dependency to node-readable-stream and remove patch
* Refresh patch
-- Xavier Guimard <email@example.com> Wed, 13 May 2020 10:27:15 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.0.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Nov 14 09:54:46 2020 +0000
Remove constraints unnecessary since stretch.
* Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on node-inherits, node-typedarray.
* node-concat-stream: Drop versioned constraint on node-inherits, node-typedarray in Depends.