: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.2.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-d3-fetch.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-d3-fetch
- Last scan: 2021-04-10 12:02:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-18 15:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
node-d3-fetch (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* debian/copyright: use spaces rather than tabs to start continuation lines.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Submit.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata
(already present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
[ Pirate Praveen ]
* Switch to github tarballs (which does not include prebuilt files)
* New upstream version 1.2.0
* Use node-rollup-plugin-terser (now available in the archive)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1 (no changes needed)
* Use dh-sequence-nodejs auto install
-- Pirate Praveen <email@example.com> Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:11:10 +0530
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.2.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Nilesh Patra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Mar 5 12:04:27 2021 +0530