: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-on-finished.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-on-finished
- Last scan: 2022-01-15 08:15:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-22 19:11:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
node-on-finished (2.3.0+~1.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
* Apply multi-arch hints.
+ node-on-finished: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
[ Yadd ]
* Uploaders: replace Leo Iannacone by myself, thanks for your work!
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 13
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no"
* Add debian/gbp.conf
* Modernize debian/watch
* Fix GitHub tags regex
* Fix filenamemangle
* Update standards version to 4.6.0, no changes needed.
* Drop dependency to nodejs
* Use dh-sequence-nodejs auto test & install
* Replace statically embedded ee-first by uscan component and repack
-- Yadd <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 03 Jan 2022 20:18:53 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.3.0+_1.1.1-1