: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-require-relative.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-require-relative
- Last scan: 2021-04-11 16:05:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-19 09:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
node-require-relative (0.8.7-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Trim trailing whitespace.
* Use secure copyright file specification URI.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
* Apply multi-arch hints.
+ node-require-relative: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
[ Julien Puydt ]
* Bump dh compat to 13.
* Bump std-vers to 4.5.0.
* Declare d/rules doesn't require root.
* Mark the import autopkgtest as superficial.
* Install to /usr/share/nodejs and not /usr/lib/nodejs.
-- Julien Puydt <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Nov 2020 09:27:51 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.7-3