: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/normaliz.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/normaliz
- Last scan: 2021-01-16 21:00:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-25 19:17:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
normaliz (3.8.9+ds-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix team mailing list address (Closes: #970759).
* Add patch to fix numerical noise issues (Closes: #969794, #971188).
* Made deps on flint, flint-arb and e-antic unconditional.
* Bump dh compat to 13.
* New upstream version.
* Refresh patches, and drop the numerical noise one (now unneeded).
* Drop all lintian overrides: keeping warnings is harmless, hiding them
might turn harmful.
* Ship the PyNormaliz examples too.
-- Julien Puydt <email@example.com> Mon, 12 Oct 2020 12:17:34 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.8.9+ds-0.1