: VCS has seen 1 commit since the archive/debian/0.28.3-1 tag
- Git: https://git.notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch -b release
- Branch: release
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch
- Last scan: 2019-04-24 02:15:26+00
- Next scan: 2019-04-24 23:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
notmuch (0.28.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream bugfix release.
* Fix for bug in message property search
* Fix for race condition leading to (very) occasional build failures
when building the documentation.
-- David Bremner <email@example.com> Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:39:09 -0400
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag archive/debian/0.28.3-1
- Git log:
Author: David Bremner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Mar 6 09:18:32 2019 -0400
travis: switch to xenial build env
In principle we'd like everything to work with ancient versions. In
practice someone needs drive that effort.