: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/third-party/novnc.git
- Branch: debian/zed
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 18038784
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/third-party/novnc
- Last scan: 2023-01-30 00:47:22+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-07 09:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
novnc (1:1.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Added changes from Ricardo Ribalda Delgado. Thanks a lot to him for his
contribution. Here's the changes (Closes: #927408):
- New upstream release.
- Use gitmode in watch file.
- Add salsa-ci.yml.
- Fix perms of genkeysymdef.js and use_require.js.
- Fix debian/novnc.install for this new release.
- Fix d/copyright for this release.
- Switch to debhelper-compat 11.
- Use python3-all:any instead of just python3-all for b-d.
- Standards-Version: 4.6.0.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
- add nodejs as depends.
- Removed fix-for-python3.patch (there's no .py files upstream anymore).
- Rebased use-debian-folder-node-getopt.patch.
* vnc_auto.html links to vnc.html, which is the full version, not the light
-- Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 04 Nov 2022 13:17:35 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.0-1