: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ns3.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ns3
- Last scan: 2020-02-19 06:19:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-26 02:42:00+00
- CI pipeline status: canceled
- Debian changelog in Git:
ns3 (3.30+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor <email@example.com> ]
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
* Bump debhelper dependency to >= 12, since that's what is used in
* Move source package lintian overrides to debian/source.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Changed vcs type from git to Git based on URL.
* Rely on pre-initialized dpkg-architecture variables.
* Update standards version to 4.4.1, no changes needed.
[ Helmut Grohne ]
* Don't build documentation during arch-only.
* Drop support for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nodoc, build indep-only instead.
* Demote a lot of dependencies to B-D-I (Closes: #949773).
[ Martin Quinson ]
* Acknowledge the NMU of Sandro Tosi and merge the work of the Janitor.
* Drop the debug symbols on mipsel to save memory at link time.
The package was FTBFS because of a OOM while linking.
* Remove mipsel from the architectures we build on, since I really
fail to get the linker to fit under the 32bits limits (see #951115).
-- Martin Quinson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:47:47 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.30+dfsg-4