: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nss-mdns.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nss-mdns
- Last scan: 2021-07-27 13:17:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-04 03:46:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
nss-mdns (0.14.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces
[ Simon McVittie ]
* d/salsa-ci.yml: Request standard CI on salsa.debian.org
* Standards-Version: 4.5.0 (no changes required)
* d/tests: Exit 77 if all tests are skipped.
Mark all tests as skippable to support this.
* Use debhelper-compat 12
* d/README.Debian: Update to mention #466014, #892854 and .local SOA
* d/tests/remove-reinstall: When using proposed cross-autopkgtest
infrastructure to test i386 packages in an amd64 testbed, act on the
i386 package. Thanks, Steve Langasek (Closes: #946232)
* d/tests: When using proposed cross-autopkgtest infrastructure,
distinguish between testbed and host versions of nss-mdns and getent,
and automatically use host architecture as secondary architecture
for multiarch tests
* Fill in Homepage field.
* Set field Upstream-Name in debian/copyright.
* d/upstream/metadata: Add
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Tue, 29 Sep 2020 10:31:25 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.14.1-2