: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nss-mdns.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2637824
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nss-mdns
- Last scan: 2023-11-28 06:19:02+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-06 10:24:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
nss-mdns (0.15.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Simon McVittie ]
* d/control: Demote avahi-daemon from Depends to Recommends.
This NSS module requires avahi-daemon, but in a container environment it
might be running outside the container with the socket bind-mounted from
the host system.
Patch from Ubuntu, thanks to Steve Langasek (Closes: #1017488)
* d/watch: Adapt to Github website changes
* d/control: Set Rules-Requires-Root to no.
In particular this avoids non-reproducibility if fakeroot does not
fully support the stat-like syscalls on an architecture.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable):
+ Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on dpkg-dev.
+ libnss-mdns: Drop versioned constraint on avahi-daemon and base-files
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Tue, 01 Nov 2022 11:11:20 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.15.1-3