: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.42-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nsscache.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nsscache
- Last scan: 2022-12-04 18:10:17+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-11 16:13:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
nsscache (0.42-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sergio Durigan Junior ]
* Use MDB as the LDAP backend; BDB is being deprecated.
OpenLDAP 2.5.x removed the BDB backend, so we have to adjust the
testsuite to use the MDB backend, which is the recommended one.
[ Jamie Wilkinson ]
* Remove debian/compat and use debhelper-compat virtual package. Bump to 13.
* Mark control with Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Format copyright according to dep5.
* Fix path to GPL-2 in copyright.
-- Jamie Wilkinson <email@example.com> Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:13:20 +1100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.42-2
- Git log:
Author: Jamie Wilkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Oct 11 15:14:14 2021 +1100
Update changelog for 0.42-2 release