: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/rlaager/ntpsec-pkg.git
- Branch: sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/rlaager/ntpsec-pkg
- Last scan: 2019-10-17 07:26:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-18 07:48:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ntpsec (1.1.7+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version (Closes: 931327)
- NTS is now implemented.
We thank Cisco for sponsoring the NTS development.
- Lots of fixes and cleanups to PPS, both implementation and
- Allow "prefer" on a "pps" peer to use it with any source.
- NIST lockclock mode is now a runtime option set by the (previously
unused) flag1 mode bit of the local-clock driver.
- The numeric literal argument of the 'time1' fudge option on a clock
can now have one or more letter suffixes that compensate for era
rollover in a GPS device. Each "g" adds the number of seconds in a
1024-week (10-bit) GPS era. Each "G" adds the number of seconds in a
8192-week (13-bit) GPS era.
- The neoclock4x driver has been removed, due to the hardware and the
vendor having utterly vanished from the face of the earth.
- Update libjsmn with upstream sync
- ntpviz: Add -T TERMINAL option.
- Fix slow DNS retries (Closes: 924192)
* Return to new upstream GPG key
* Drop many patches (merged upstream)
* Refresh Debian-specific patches
* ntpdate.8: Remove duplicated -o option
* ntpdate.8: Remove -p option (Closes: 926877)
* ntpdate.8: Remove -e option
* ntpdate.8: Remove inaccurate BUGS section
* Update ntpdate-debian.8 to match ntpdate.8
* Fix ntpdate -s (syslog) to fix the if-up hook (Closes: 931414)
* Fix cron jobs for systemd-cron (Closes: 929756)
* Sort debian/ntpsec.install
* Give the CloudFlare server as an example with NTS
* Add a hint to ntp.conf for NTS servers
* Add nts-keys file to AppArmor profile
* Add ssl_certs and ssl_keys to apparmor for NTS
* Update Standards-Version to 4.4.1 (no changes)
* Use python2 instead of python for ntploggps
* Fix a spelling error in ntp.conf.5
* Update to debhelper 12
* Fix/suppress dh_missing warnings
-- Richard Laager <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:27:38 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.7+dfsg1-1