: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.8.0-5 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nut.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nut
- Last scan: 2022-11-21 06:43:13+00
- Next scan: 2022-11-29 06:45:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
nut (2.8.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable):
+ Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on libfreeipmi-dev,
libipmimonitoring-dev, libpowerman0-dev, libusb-1.0-0-dev and
+ Build-Depends-Indep: Drop versioned constraint on asciidoc and dblatex.
+ nut-server: Drop versioned constraint on lsb-base in Depends.
+ nut-client: Drop versioned constraint on lsb-base in Depends.
+ nut-snmp: Drop versioned constraint on nut in Depends.
+ nut-ipmi: Drop versioned constraint on nut in Depends.
+ nut-xml: Drop versioned constraint on nut in Depends.
+ nut-powerman-pdu: Drop versioned constraint on nut and powerman in
+ Remove 1 maintscript entries from 1 files.
[ Laurent Bigonville ]
* debian/nut-client.lintian-overrides: Override init-script-is-not-a-file
* Make sure that the installed manpages are built from the sources
* debian/control: Make sure the drivers depend against the server version
* debian/control: Make libups-nut-perl and nut-doc as M-A foreign
-- Laurent Bigonville <email@example.com> Wed, 02 Nov 2022 12:32:35 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.8.0-5
- Git log:
Author: Laurent Bigonville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Nov 14 09:39:33 2022 +0100
debian/patches/appdata-launchable.patch: Add launchable tag
This is needed as the .desktop file is not the same as the appdata file