: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 520.56.06-1 < 520.56.06-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers.git -b 520
- Branch: 520
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 11096064
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers
- Last scan: 2023-02-02 15:48:10+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-08 19:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-graphics-drivers (520.56.06-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream new feature branch release 520.56.06 (2022-10-12).
- Implemented support for over-the-air updates in the Proton and Wine
NVIDIA NGX build. This feature is disabled by default and can be enabled
by setting the "PROTON_ENABLE_NGX_UPDATER" environment variable to a
value of "1".
- Updated the Vulkan driver so that the following extensions no longer
depend on nvidia-uvm.ko being loaded at runtime:
VK_KHR_ray_query, VK_KHR_ray_tracing_pipeline, VK_NV_cuda_kernel_launch,
VK_NV_ray_tracing, VK_NV_ray_tracing_motion_blur, VK_NVX_binary_import,
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver which could lead to corruption in
geometry and tessellation control shaders.
- Added a new CUDA Debugger implementation for Pascal and newer
architectures as a part of the driver package: libcudadebugger.so
(previously released separately as "CUDA GDB Developer Preview").
[ Andreas Beckmann ]
* Refresh patches.
* Update nv-readme.ids.
* Update symbols files.
* libcudadebugger1: New package for the CUDA Debugger library.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Upload to experimental.
-- Andreas Beckmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Jan 2023 02:34:45 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/520.56.06-1