: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 460.39-1 < 460.67-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers
- Last scan: 2021-04-17 17:35:01+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-23 23:23:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-graphics-drivers (460.39-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream production branch release 460.39 (2021-01-26).
- Updated the NVIDIA driver to restore functionality of some features,
including runtime power management, hotplugging audio-capable display
devices, and S0ix-based system suspend, with recent kernels such as
Linux 5.10. (Closes: #981187)
- Fixed a bug that caused bindless texture samplers to be incorrectly
counted towards the MAX_COMPUTE_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS limit.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the GPU to hang when attempting to
perform link training on an HDMI 2.1 Fixed Rate Link (FRL) display,
while the display is powered off.
- Added support for the following GPUs: GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU,
GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU,
GeForce GT 1010.x
* New upstream release 450 series.
- Fixed a bug that could intermittently cause NvFBC applications to fail
with the error message "Unable to send exported fds".
[ Andreas Beckmann ]
* Update nv-readme.ids.
-- Andreas Beckmann <email@example.com> Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:33:29 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/460.39-1