: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 460.91.03-1 < 470.57.02-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers
- Last scan: 2021-07-26 09:00:02+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-01 11:42:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-graphics-drivers (460.91.03-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream production branch release 460.91.03 (2021-07-20).
* Fixed CVE-2021-1093, CVE-2021-1094, CVE-2021-1095. (Closes: #991351)
- Added support for the following GPUs: GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, CMP 50HX.
* Fixed crash with certain DisplayPort devices. (Closes: #989069)
[ Andreas Beckmann ]
* Update nv-readme.ids.
* Drop manually added Depends: libcuda1 from libraries not referencing it.
* nvidia-driver-libs: Add Recommends: libnvidia-encode1. (Closes: #989885)
* debian/gen-control.pl: Support substitutions in the Vcs-Git field.
* Compute and substitute the Git branch instead of hardcoding it.
-- Andreas Beckmann <email@example.com> Sat, 24 Jul 2021 01:25:40 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/460.91.03-1