: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers.git -b tesla-450/master
- Branch: tesla-450/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-graphics-drivers
- Last scan: 2021-02-27 00:41:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-07 11:19:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-graphics-drivers-tesla-450 (450.102.04-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream long lived branch release 450.102.04 (2021-01-07).
* Fixed CVE-2021-1052, CVE-2021-1053, CVE-2021-1056. (Closes: #979675)
- Fixed the X driver's composition pipeline (used, e.g., for X desktop
rotation, "ForceCompositionPipeline", and some OpenGL Swap Group
configurations) to correctly preserve color precision in depth 30.
- Fixed a bug that could cause X clients to crash when closing display
connections to the X server.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to configure DisplayPort
Multi-Stream Transport displays in an inconsistent order.
- Added support for the following GPUs: T500, A100-SXM4-80GB.
- Improved the memory allocation strategy in nvidia-modeset.ko to reduce
the likelihood of out-of-memory errors, which typically manifest as
"page allocation failure" messages in the kernel log.
- Fixed a performance regression in the NVIDIA X driver which affected
some X11 RENDER extension use cases.
- Added AMD Secure Memory Encryption compatibility.
- Fixed a bug where glGetGraphicsResetStatusARB would incorrectly
return GL_PURGED_CONTEXT_RESET_NV immediately after application
start-up if the system had previously been suspended.
* Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
[ Andreas Beckmann ]
* Update nv-readme.ids.
* Refresh patches.
-- Andreas Beckmann <email@example.com> Mon, 25 Jan 2021 18:21:19 +0100
- This branch is even with tag tesla-450/debian/450.102.04-1