: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 470.57.02-1 < 470.57.02-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-settings.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-settings
- Last scan: 2021-09-21 07:51:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-28 03:10:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-settings (470.57.02-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 470.57.02.
- Updated the nvidia-settings command line interface to confirm successful
assignment of string attributes. This makes the behavior more consistent
with other types of attribute assignments.
* New upstream release 470.42.01.
- Updated GPU fan control to be available by default in
nvidia-settings and NV-CONTROL, for GPU boards that support
programmable fan control. Previously, this was only available
when bit 2 was set in the "Coolbits" X config option.
* New upstream release 465.19.01.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to be more consistent about
displaying layout controls which are only applicable for some displays
or GPUs connected to the system.
* Refresh patches.
* Upload to experimental.
-- Andreas Beckmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:57:05 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/470.57.02-1