: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-settings.git
- Branch: main
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 20713472
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-settings
- Last scan: 2023-03-24 04:22:26+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-30 03:14:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-settings (525.85.05-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 525.85.05.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some controls in the nvidia-settings
control panel from working when running an X server as an
* New upstream release 525.78.01.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the nvidia-settings control panel to
crash when using a newer control panel with an older driver.
* New upstream release 525.53.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to prevent the creation
of display layouts that exceed hardware size limitations when using
the SLI Mosaic configuration page, and to display a warning if such
a layout is created manually in the Display Configuration page.
- Removed the hard dependency on GTK 2 when building nvidia-settings
from source. nvidia-settings may now be built with support for GTK 2
only, GTK 3 only, or both GTK 2 and GTK 3.
* Refresh patches.
* Upload to unstable.
-- Andreas Beckmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 09 Feb 2023 19:01:15 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/525.85.05-1