: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-settings.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-settings
- Last scan: 2021-01-14 00:05:01+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-19 23:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nvidia-settings (460.32.03-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 460.32.03.
* New upstream release 460.27.04.
- Fixed a bug with the SLI Mosaic Mode configuration dialog in
nvidia-settings that left displays enabled when they were not needed in
the selected configuration.
- Removed the MetaMode string truncation warning for older X Servers when
saving the X Configuration file from nvidia-settings.
* Refresh patches.
* NVCtrlLib.h is only usable after including X11/Xlib.h. (Closes: #978192)
* Restore hardening flags.
-- Andreas Beckmann <email@example.com> Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:42:37 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/460.32.03-1