: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/objgraph.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/objgraph
- Last scan: 2020-10-23 18:17:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-11-01 04:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
objgraph (3.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* New upstream release.
* Refresh patches.
* Update upstream metadata.
* Bump copyright years.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
* Drop Build-Depends and autopkgtest Depends on python3-mock, stdlib mock is
* Bump xdot to Recommends, objgraph tends to be used directly by developers,
so the Recommends set doesn't need to be minimal.
* Drop Suggests & Recommends on graphviz & xdot from python-objgraph-doc,
there aren't dot files there.
* Recommend python3-graphviz, it has been packaged for a while now, and is
useful when using objgraph in Jupyter.
* Depend on python3-setuptools in the autopkgtest: setup.py is tested.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/control: Update Maintainer field with new Debian Python Team
* d/control: Update Vcs-* fields with new Debian Python Team Salsa
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Apply multi-arch hints.
+ python-objgraph-doc: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
-- Stefano Rivera <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 14 Oct 2020 19:45:57 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.5.0-1