: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.4.2-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/octave-mapping.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/octave-mapping
- Last scan: 2022-05-25 23:38:19+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-31 20:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
octave-mapping (1.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.4.2
* d/copyright: Reflect upstream changes
* Set upstream metadata fields: Archive.
* d/p/str2angle-accept-degree-symbol.patch: Drop patch (applied upstream)
* d/p/str2angle-xtest.patch: Drop patch.
Ce patch was a workaround to avoid the blocking of the
libgdal28→libgdal29 transition. It does not seem to be needed anymore.
* d/control: Build-depend on pkg-config
* d/rules: Set UTF-8 locale
This is necessary for having the file inst/str2angle.m correctly
parsed when exercising the unit tests.
-- Rafael Laboissière <email@example.com> Wed, 23 Feb 2022 22:02:09 -0300
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.4.2-1
- Git log:
Author: Rafael Laboissière <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri May 13 18:04:30 2022 -0300
d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.1 (no changes needed)