: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/okular.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/okular
- Last scan: 2020-02-14 10:15:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-19 18:17:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
okular (4:18.04.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Rename libokular5core8 to libokular5core9, according to the upstream SONAME
* Update the build & runtime dependencies:
- bump all the Qt ones to >= 5.8.0
- bump all the KF5 ones to >= 5.33.0
- add libkf5crash-dev, libkf5purpose-dev, and libqt5texttospeech5-dev
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4, no changes required.
* Since the okularcore library bumps SONAME in each stable series, instead of
using a symbols file make sure the generated shlibs requires the last
* Remove the jovie suggests, as it is not useful for okular.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 08 May 2018 17:58:18 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%18.04.0-1