: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/open-build-service.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 29401088
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/open-build-service
- Last scan: 2023-09-22 16:11:15+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/ruby-team%2Fopen-build-service API request failed: 404 Not Found at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 405.
- Next scan: 2023-09-30 02:16:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
open-build-service (2.9.4-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use PrivateMounts=true to clean up proc/sys/dev mounts on restart.
If interrupted at a wrong time, obs-worker leaves proc/sys/dev mounted
in a chroot, and later, when restarted, attempts to delete them and
fails. PrivateMounts=true ensures each worker has its own private
namespace, and when it’s stopped, all mounts go away automatically
and no cleanup is needed.
-- Andrej Shadura <email@example.com> Thu, 23 Mar 2023 14:09:20 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.9.4-9