: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2%10.3.10-1 tag
- Git: https://github.com/bzed/pkg-open-vm-tools.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/bzed/pkg-open-vm-tools
- Last scan: 2019-05-22 14:01:33+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-23 17:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
open-vm-tools (2:10.3.10-1) unstable; urgency=high
* [122e511] Update upstream source from tag 'upstream/10.3.10'
Update to upstream version '10.3.10'
with Debian dir fb12c7cfc99a9497795475c29306e78d08cc3712
- Closes: #925940
- Bugfix release for the 10.3 series.
- Correct and/or improve handling of certain quiesced
snapshot failures (shipped as patch in 2:10.3.5-6).
- Fix some bad derefs in primary NIC gather code
- Fix possible security issue with the permissions of the
intermediate staging directory and path.
- CONSTANT_EXPRESSION_RESULT in TimeUtil_StringToDate()
Found by coverity.
- Deploypkg log files of linux should not be world readable.
They might contain sensitive data.
- General code clean-up:
- Treat local variables "len" consistently as "size_t"
type in Posix_Getmntent_r()
- Improve readability of error handling logic in
ShrinkDoWipeAndShrink() and remove another line of dead code.
- Setting "errno" to ENOENT when there is no passwd entry
for the user.
- Fix NULL pointer dereference and remove three lines of dead code.
- Other changes/fixes, not related to Debian:
- Update copyright years
- Fix CentOS 7.6 detection
- Include vmware/tools/log.h to define g_info (fix for SLES)
- Special-case profile loading for StartProgram
- Changes to common source files not applicable to
open-vm-tools. (Code used by other vmware tools, unrelated
- Bump up the SYSIMAGE_VERSION for VMware tools 10.3.10
* [18de70f] Removing backported patches, shipped in 10.3.10.
-- Bernd Zeimetz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 29 Mar 2019 11:58:17 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2%10.3.10-1
- Git log:
Author: Christian Ehrhardt <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Apr 5 15:51:15 2019 +0200
d/control: fix postinst missing lsmod/modprobe
Upgrades on open-vm-desktop can trigger errors like the following:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/open-vm-tools-desktop.postinst: lsmod: not found
/var/lib/dpkg/info/open-vm-tools-desktop.postinst: modprobe: not found
The reason is that kmod isn't a dependency of open-vm-tools-desktop and
could be missing e.g. if you installed it in a system container.
Once might discuss how useful open-vm-tools-desktop is in that
environment but a n issue to fix none the less.
Signed-off-by: Christian Ehrhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>