: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.8.8+dfsg-7 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/openarena.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 8032256
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/openarena
- Last scan: 2023-12-07 08:52:07+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-15 04:59:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
openarena (0.8.8+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/openarena-server.install: Don't explicitly install
dh_installsystemd does this for us automatically, and letting it
take responsibility for the instanced unit should make it possible
to move the systemd units to /usr/lib/systemd by binNMUing with a
* d/control: Drop unnecessary dependency on lsb-base.
On systemd systems, this is unnecessary because the init script is
not used, and on non-systemd systems, this is unnecessary because
sysv-rc explicitly depends on lsb-base.
* Remove version constraints unnecessary since bullseye (oldstable)
on dpkg-dev, ioquake3, ioquake3-server, openarena-data.
* Update standards version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 17 Oct 2023 10:09:21 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.8.8+dfsg-7
- Git log:
Author: Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 09:41:42 2023 +0100
Silence warnings from man(1) by using italic instead of underlines