: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/debichem/unstable/openbabel/
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debichem/unstable/openbabel/
- Last scan: 2017-03-26 14:00:54+00
- Next scan: 2017-03-28 10:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Svn:
openbabel (2.4.1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream major release. New features include:
+ Integration of the confab conformer generator
+ Improved partial charge models, including EEM methods, EQeq
+ ECFP radial fingerprints
+ Initial support for ring rotamer / conformer sampling
+ Improved GAFF atom typing and parameterization
+ New PHP scripting bindings
* Acknowledge NMUs.
* debian/libopenbabel5.install: Moved to ...
* debian/libopenbabel4v5.install: ... this, and update plugin path for 2.4
* debian/control: Update accordingly.
* debian/patches/perl_hardening.patch: Removed, no longer needed.
* debian/patches/fix_ftbfs.patch: Likewise.
* debian/patches/715668_fix_babel_segfault.patch: Likewise.
* debian/patches/gcc5.diff: Likewise.
* debian/patches/gcc-version.diff: Refreshed.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Added python-setuptools.
* debian/rules (override_dh_auto_build, override_dh_auto_install): Targets
removed, no longer needed.
* debian/openbabel.install: Updated for recently added tools.
* debian/rules (override_dh_install): Move perl module in correct place
before running dh_install for it.
* debian/python-openbabel.install: New file, installs the python module.
* debian/rules: Rename builddir from `build' to `builddir', to avoid clashing
with the Makefile rule of the same name.
* debian/patches/disable_json_formats.patch: New patch, disables the
JSON-based formats plugins until they can be built against a system
* debian/copyright: Update libinchi copyright to IUPAC/InChI-Trust license
1.0 and include that license.
* debian/upstream: Move to ...
* debian/upstream/metadata: ... here.
-- Michael Banck <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 19 Oct 2016 00:19:48 +0200