: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/md/openbsd-inetd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 729088
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/md/openbsd-inetd
- Last scan: 2023-03-26 03:15:22+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-01 08:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
openbsd-inetd (0.20221205-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New CVS snapshot.
* When just "tcp" or "udp" is specified in inetd.conf, now inetd defaults
to runnning two servers: one for IPv4 and one for IPv6 traffic.
This is identical to specifying both e.g. "tcp4" and "tcp6".
The old semantics of only accepting IPv4 connections can be restored
by using "tcp4" or "udp4".
* Added the missing echo and chargen TCP small services to the example
inetd.conf. No examples for other UDP small services will be provided
because they are a source of reflection DoS attacks. (Closes: #1013300)
* Added an autopkgtest.
-- Marco d'Itri <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 02 Jan 2023 14:33:50 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.20221205-1