: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/openjk.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 57851904
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/openjk
- Last scan: 2023-03-30 11:45:19+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-07 14:44:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
openjk (0~20230306.ab77102+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot
* Update standards version to 4.6.2 (no changes needed)
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable)
* Drop unnecessary lsb-base dependency.
In bookworm this is provided by the Essential sysvinit-utils package.
In older releases, it was unnecessary when booting with systemd, and
pulled in as a dependency by sysvinit-based init systems that used our
LSB init script.
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 09 Mar 2023 10:52:42 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0_20230306.ab77102+dfsg-1