: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/openldap-team/openldap.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/openldap-team/openldap
- Last scan: 2019-07-18 15:33:31+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-19 18:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
openldap (2.4.47+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Restore patches to contrib Makefiles to set CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, and LDFLAGS
individually in the relevant command lines instead of overriding OPT. The
change to use OPT caused FTBFS on some ports arches where PIE enablement
uses spec files, by mixing compile-time and link-time flags.
* Fix architecture-specific path in smbk5pwd's binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath
* Skip exporting cn=config to LDIF in preinst for upgrades where nothing
needs to be checked in it.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.3.0.
-- Ryan Tandy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 02 Feb 2019 10:30:10 -0800
- This branch is even with tag 2.4.47+dfsg-3