: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/opensmtpd.git -b debian/sid
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/opensmtpd
- Last scan: 2020-03-29 23:41:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-07 19:03:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
opensmtpd (6.6.4p1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release fixes critical security bug (Closes: #952453).
Quoting from OpenBSD errata:
An out of bounds read in smtpd allows an attacker to inject arbitrary
commands into the envelope file which are then executed as root.
Separately, missing privilege revocation in smtpctl allows arbitrary
commands to be run with the _smtpq group.
* Update copyright file with new copyright holders
* Remove stale entries from Uploaders field
-- Ryan Kavanagh <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 24 Feb 2020 12:20:52 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.6.4p1-1