: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.1.0-1 < 1.1.0-1.1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/auth-team/pam-u2f.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/auth-team/pam-u2f
- Last scan: 2021-10-16 11:12:07+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-22 09:41:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
pam-u2f (1.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 1.1.0 (2020-09-17)
+ Add support for FIDO2
Switch from libu2f-host+libu2f-server to libfido2
+ Add support for User Verification
+ Add support for PIN Verification
+ Add support for Resident Credentials
+ Add support for SSH credential format
* Update nicoo's name & address
* libpam-u2f: Override Lintian warning about the pam_u2f(8) manpage.
See Lintian bug #973604
+ Set Upstream-Contact to Yubico's OSS maintainers role
+ Update package authorship metadata
* Switch to debhelper 12.
Replace the deprecated debian/compat file with a Build-Depends on
* d/upstream: Update signing keyring
* d/control: Declare compliance with policy v4.5.0.
No change required
* Drop obsolete README.source.
The package should explain how to explain cowbuilder, or refer to the
packaging repo by an URL that has been obsolete for years.
* d/gbp.conf: Sign tags.
Unsure why I disabled it.
* d/rules: No need to pass --builddirectory to dh
* d/watch: Update to uscan v4, tidy up the syntax
-- nicoo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 02 Nov 2020 13:49:23 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.0-1