: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.44.7-4 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/pango.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/pango
- Last scan: 2020-05-23 20:16:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-05-31 18:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pango1.0 (1.44.7-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Jeremy Bicha ]
* Cherry-pick Update-pango-emoji-table.h-to-Unicode-Emoji-Data-13.0.patch:
- Prepare for Unicode 13.0 (LP: #1871972)
[ Simon McVittie ]
* d/shlibs.local: Upgrade all binary packages in lockstep.
Like many projects where one source package builds multiple binary
packages, Pango has private headers that share non-public interfaces
between its binary packages. Upgrading one binary package from this
source without upgrading the others is not something that its upstream
developers are ever going to test or support, and neither should we.
* libpango-1.0-0: Add Breaks on older libpango*-1.0-0.
This should ensure that buster users can't get a broken partial upgrade
by upgrading only libpango-1.0-0, but not the others, from 1.42.x to
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:25:51 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.44.7-4
- Git log:
Author: Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Apr 27 08:16:30 2020 +0100
d/rules: Don't explicitly use --as-needed linker option
It's the default with bullseye toolchains.