: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/partitionmanager.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/partitionmanager
- Last scan: 2021-04-10 14:37:02+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-18 23:42:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
partitionmanager (20.12.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Drop the Debian man page, as it offers no useful information.
* Use the kf5 dh addon, so standard bits for KF-based applications are used.
* Bump the libkpmcore-dev build dependency to 20.12.2-3~, as that version
properly depends on the libkpmcore library package.
* Drop the unused libkf5service-dev build dependency.
* Enable the build on any architecture (not only Linux ones), as it should
build fine now.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:56:09 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/20.12.2-2