: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-auto.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-auto
- Last scan: 2020-05-24 12:58:12+00
- Next scan: 2020-05-29 23:16:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
partman-auto (152) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Julien Cristau ]
* Bump /boot sizes in most recipes from between 128 and 256M to
between 512 and 768M. As initramfs keep growing, and kernel ABI
bumps keep happening, running out of space on /boot is unpleasant.
Closes: #893886, 951709.
* Import from Ubuntu: Introduce partman-auto/cap-ram, to allow capping RAM
size as used for swap partition calculations. This allows us to cap the
minimum size of swap partitions size to 1*CAP, and their maximum size to a
maximum of 2 or 3*CAP depending on architecture. Default is set to 1024,
thus capping swap partitions to between 1 and 3GB. LP: #1351267, closes:
#949651, #950344. Patch from Dimitri John Ledkov.
-- Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 May 2020 18:14:11 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 152