: VCS has seen 2 commits since the 62 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-jfs.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-jfs
- Last scan: 2022-09-26 16:32:10+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-03 17:44:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
partman-jfs (62) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ]
* Remove obsolete sanity check for JFS as boot or root filesystem.
This includes removal of the corresponding debconf templates and their
[ Updated translations ]
* Dutch (nl.po) by Frans Spiesschaert
-- Holger Wansing <email@example.com> Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:30:57 +0200
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag 62
- Git log:
Merge: f10c06d d824b9c
Author: Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Sep 10 18:35:56 2022 +0000
Merge branch 'scrub-obsolete' into 'master'
Remove unnecessary constraints
See merge request installer-team/partman-jfs!2
Author: Debian Janitor <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Jul 21 07:51:55 2022 +0000
Remove constraints unnecessary since buster
* Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on po-debconf.
* partman-jfs: Drop versioned constraint on partman-base and partman-basicfilesystems in Depends.