: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/20040505-4 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/pasco.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/pasco
- Last scan: 2022-11-24 04:30:05+00
- Next scan: 2022-11-29 16:54:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
pasco (20040505-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Added rights for Helmut Grohne, Lorenzo Faletra, Raphaël Hertzog and
- Updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/source/include-binaries: created to control debian/tests/index.dat.
* debian/install: moved pasco from usr/sbin to usr/bin because it not need
privileges. It was declared in 20040505-1 revision but not done.
- Fixed the author name in header.
- Renamed to 20_add-missing-string.h-include.patch.
* debian/tests/*: created to perform trivial CI tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Drop Christophe Monniez from Uploaders.
[ Samuel Henrique ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml.
* Configure git-buildpackage for Debian.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:04:24 -0300
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/20040505-4
- Git log:
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Jun 8 14:37:50 2020 +0000
Set upstream metadata fields: Archive.