: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/dns-team/pdns.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/dns-team/pdns
- Last scan: 2019-07-22 03:48:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-23 00:36:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
pdns (4.2.0~rc2-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 4.2.0~rc2 (Closes: #918661, #916408)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0
* Use debhelper-compat v12
* Revert "Link with libatomic.so to fix build failure on armel"
* Ship DEP12 UpstreamMetadata per user request
* Remove pdns-backend-opendbx.
OpenDBX is unmaintained in Debian and possibly upstream, too.
* Use pdns_control rping in init script.
Makes the init script useful on systemd systems, too. (Closes: #876775)
* autopkgtests: add more guessed workarounds for debci
* Build-Depend on systemd for proper version detection
* Remove preinst code for upgrades from before 4.0.0-3
* Remove ddeb/dbgsym breaks, from before 4.0.0
* d/control: simplify Build-Depends and remove old Breaks/Replaces
* d/rules: simplify and sync with dnsdist, pdns-recursor
* pdns-ixfrdist: Add ixfrdist init script
* backends: take schema files from `make install` location
* pdns-tools: install dnspcap2calidns, stubquery
-- Chris Hofstaedtler <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:59:16 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.2.0_rc2-1