: VCS has seen 2 commits since the v1.1.6 tag
- Git: https://github.com/ukui/peony.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/ukui/peony
- Last scan: 2019-10-16 01:14:14+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-17 00:19:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
peony (1.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add file path to the address bar that can click.
* Add drag directories to favorites and delete favorites directories
* Add folder image and set location button size.
* Add search entry delete function.
* Modify sidebar, statusbar, locationbar style.
* Display picture according to its own width and height.
* Update zh_TW.po and zh_CN.po.
* Fix trash restore files error.
* Fix that computer, recent and trash is English in addressbar.
* Fix the location bar error.
* Reload window after desktop-is-home-dir changed. (LP: #1831857)
* Fix the crash when using listview mode. (LP: #1827994)
- Drop engrampa from suggests.
- Fix symbols-file-missing-build-depends-package-field.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
-- handsome_feng <email@example.com> Tue, 06 Aug 2019 14:51:41 +0800
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag v1.1.6
- Git log:
Author: Yue Lan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue Oct 15 19:50:09 2019 +0800
Fix the bug: the icon view rename widget's outline is incomplete.
Author: Yue-Lan <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Sep 11 09:36:27 2019 +0800
peony-location-bar: move folder image's size request into location bar's size allocate callback.
This would allow folder image get the path bar's allocated height dynamicly, and make sure it is just aligned with location bar.