: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/ChristophBerg/pg_dirtyread.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/ChristophBerg/pg_dirtyread
- Last scan: 2020-02-19 23:57:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-21 03:23:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pg-dirtyread (2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version, upload for PostgreSQL 12.
+ regress: Try reading from an index.
+ Contrib: Add function to read all good tuples from a table, skipping
over all tuples that trigger an error, add function to return ctids of
all tuples in a table that trigger an error.
+ README: Fix instructions on setting PG_CONFIG.
-- Christoph Berg <email@example.com> Fri, 25 Oct 2019 13:18:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 2.2