: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.22-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgbackrest.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgbackrest
- Last scan: 2020-01-27 21:16:20+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-04 22:29:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
pgbackrest (2.23-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New Upstream Release (Closes: #949425)
- Bug Fixes:
* Fix missing files corrupting the manifest. If a file was removed by
PostgreSQL during the backup (or was missing from the standby) then
the next file might not be copied and updated in the manifest. If this
happened then the backup would error when restored.
* Use pkg-config instead of xml2-config for libxml2 build options.
* Validate checksums are set in the manifest on backup/restore.
* debian/control: Add pkg-config to B-D.
-- Adrian Vondendriesch <email@example.com> Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:08:12 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.22-1
- Git log:
Author: Adrian Vondendriesch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Jan 27 18:20:18 2020 +0100
New Upstream release 2.23.
The new upstream release uses pkg-config to determine libxml2
flags. Therefor we include pkg-config into BuildDepends.