: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgbackrest.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgbackrest
- Last scan: 2021-05-06 11:01:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-15 05:36:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
pgbackrest (2.33-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New Upstream Release:
- Bug Fixes:
* Fix option warnings breaking async archive-get/archive-push.
* Fix memory leak in backup during archive copy.
* Fix stack overflow in cipher passphrase generation.
* Fix repo-ls / on S3 repositories.
* Multiple repository support.
* GCS support for repository storage.
* Add archive-header-check option.
* Include recreated system databases during selective restore.
* Exclude content-length from S3 signed headers.
* Consolidate less commonly used repository storage options.
* Allow custom config-path default with ./configure --with-configdir.
* Log archive copy during backup.
- Documentation Improvements:
* Update reference to include links to user guide examples.
* Update selective restore documentation with caveats.
* Add compress-type clarification to archive-copy documentation.
* Add compress-level defaults per compress-type value.
* Add note about required NFS settings being the same as PostgreSQL.
* d/control: Add libyaml-libyaml-perl to D-B.
-- Adrian Vondendriesch <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 06 Apr 2021 19:22:00 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.33-1