: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.2.1-2 tag
- Git: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgfincore.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgfincore.git
- Last scan: 2019-05-21 20:46:13+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-22 18:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pgfincore (1.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upload for PostgreSQL 11.
* Update PostgreSQL team address.
-- Christoph Berg <email@example.com> Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:33:10 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.2.1-2
- Git log:
Author: Cédric Villemain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue May 21 19:05:45 2019 +0200
Fix bad errno usage
Triggered by PostgreSQL a2a8acd152:
This patch adds a hack to cause an (admittedly obscure) compiler error
for such unsafe usages. With the current code, the error will only be seen
on Linux, macOS, and FreeBSD, but that should certainly be enough to catch
mistakes in the buildfarm if they somehow get missed earlier.