: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pglogical.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pglogical
- Last scan: 2020-10-25 15:58:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-11-02 18:56:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
pglogical (2.3.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Michael Banck ]
* debian/patches/test_configuration.patch: Set pglogical.synchronous_commit
back to true. This seems to stabilize the add_table tests somewhat, so any
time savings due to its disabling won't be worth it.
[ Christoph Berg ]
* New upstream version.
* Upload for PostgreSQL 13, add B-D on libkrb5-dev.
* Use dh --with pgxs.
* DH 13, R³: no.
* Disable add_table test because it's very slow and tends to fail.
* debian/tests: Use 'make' instead of postgresql-server-dev-all.
* debian/tests: Use installed-versions instead of supported-versions.
-- Christoph Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 10 Oct 2020 17:57:26 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.3.3-1