: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/math-team/phcpack.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/math-team/phcpack
- Last scan: 2022-09-27 20:19:09+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-05 09:54:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
phcpack (2.4.86+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Add dh-sequence-octave in Build-Depends-Indep to simplify d/rules.
- Add minimum version for dh-octave in Build-Depends-Indep.
- Drop "--with octave"; no longer needed now that dh-sequence-octave is
a build dependency.
- Stop moving octave files from d/phcpack to d/tmp since dh_octave now
installs them there in the first place (Closes: #1013619).
- Split most of override_dh_clean recipe into
execute_after_dh_auto_clean; they were previously in
execute_after_dh_auto_clean-arch/indep and should be run before
dh_clean. Otherwise, we end up with *.debhelper.log files after the
build, causing lintian errors.
- Ignore -fstack-protector-strong flag when running blhc as part of
Salsa continuous integration.
- Add brackets around filename to match current Lintian output.
-- Doug Torrance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:01:29 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.4.86+dfsg-2