: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/phonon-backend-vlc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/phonon-backend-vlc
- Last scan: 2020-06-01 20:56:10+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-07 20:53:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
phonon-backend-vlc (0.11.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- bump extra-cmake-modules to 5.60
- bump libphonon4qt5-dev, and libphonon4qt5experimental-dev to 4:4.10.60
- bump libvlc-dev, and libvlccore-dev to 2.1.0
* Drop the -DPHONON_BUILD_PHONON4QT5=ON cmake parameter, as it is no more
* Stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as there is only one binary now
(and thus everything is already installed there).
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- explicitly link in as-needed mode
- remove the -DPLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR cmake parameter, as the right plugin
directory is detected automatically now
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Wed, 06 Nov 2019 19:27:49 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.11.1-1