: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/php-team/pear/php-easyrdf.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/php-team/pear/php-easyrdf
- Last scan: 2020-09-13 05:53:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-21 09:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
php-easyrdf (0.9.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Change upstream locations, now the project is not under the njh user, but
instead it is under the github organization easyrdf.
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
* Change slightly uscan watch expression to avoid the problem with
1.0.0-rc.1 recognized as higher than 1.0.0.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository, Repository-Browse.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Run smoke test on build, changing the test script a bit to accommodate for
* Stop depending on network access at smoke tests.
-- Marco Villegas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:07:59 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.9.1-5