: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/horde-team/php-horde-crypt.git
- Branch: debian-sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2260992
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/horde-team/php-horde-crypt
- Last scan: 2023-03-29 15:59:11+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-06 16:40:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
php-horde-crypt (2.7.12-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/patches: Add 1020_sks-keyservers-are-gone.patch. SKS Keyservers and
key-server.io are gone these days. Default to keys.openpgp.org instead.
* d/t/control: Require ca-certificates. Needed for switching to secure context
when querying keyservers such as keys.openpgp.org.
* d/patches: Cherry-pick 0001_remove-broken-keyserver-test.patch from
upstream. Adjust other patches accordingly.
* d/patches: Cherry-pick upstream patches: 0002_simplify-fix-CS-fox-variable-
* d/patches: Add 1021_support-uids-with-just-the-email-address.patch. Cherry-
picked from an upstream PR.
* d/patches: Add 1022_url-decode-body-fetch-from-keyservers.patch. Fix PGP key
retrieval from keys.opengpg.org.
* d/patches: Add 1023_more-adjustments-in-tests-for-16digit-keyids.patch. More
test adjustments for 16-digit key-IDs.
-- Mike Gabriel <email@example.com> Thu, 26 Jan 2023 21:28:49 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.7.12-9