: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/php-team/pear/php-net-ldap2.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1597440
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/php-team/pear/php-net-ldap2
- Last scan: 2023-05-23 03:22:24+00
- Next scan: 2023-05-31 07:54:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
php-net-ldap2 (2.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* d/watch: Use substitution strings.
* Salsa CI: Include recipes/debian.yml.
* Salsa CI: Clarify why we run reprotest job under nocheck profile.
* Update standards version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
* d/watch: Point to https://github.com/pear/Net_LDAP2.git rather than
https://pear.php.net/package/Net_LDAP2/download which is out of date.
* Refresh d/patches.
* Adjust d/rules to the new source tree layout as we're no longer using
https://pear.php.net/package/Net_LDAP2 as source but the upstream
* d/p: Fix upstream test suite.
* Port package to php-ldap 8.1 and later. This break compatibility with
* DEP-8: Start an OpenLDAP server and make sure we run all tests.
-- Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 12 Feb 2023 00:39:21 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.1-1