: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/picmi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/picmi
- Last scan: 2020-03-29 15:41:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-03 23:57:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
picmi (4:19.12.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Drop the man page, as it outdated, and there are no options to document.
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- explicitly link in as-needed mode
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Switch cmake parameter BIN_INSTALL_DIR to KDE_INSTALL_BINDIR, as the former
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- bump Qt packages to 5.9.0
- bump KF packages to 5.46.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Enable the execution of unit tests at build time, as they seem to work
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Tue, 10 Mar 2020 22:58:33 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%19.12.3-1