: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/pipewire.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/pipewire
- Last scan: 2020-10-18 11:42:16+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-26 16:31:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pipewire (0.3.12-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release
- Configuration in ~/.pipewire-media-session is no longer used.
If you have configuration in that location, please move it into
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/pipewire-media-session, defaulting to
$HOME/.config/pipewire-media-session if $XDG_CONFIG_HOME is not
set. It will not be migrated automatically.
Drop, applied upstream
* Move libspa-0.2-modules dependency from -modules to shared library.
The shared library calls into the support module, as seen in the
* Stop pipewire-audio-client-libraries depending on libpulse.
If we are using PipeWire's emulation of libpulse-simple.so.0, we'll
also be using PipeWire's emulation of libpulse.so.0, so there's no
point in depending on the real PulseAudio libpulse.so.0.
* d/rules: Sort Meson options alphabetically
* d/tests/gstreamer1.0-pipewire: Add a superficial test for the plugin.
This would reproduce #919880, if it comes back.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Sat, 19 Sep 2020 15:59:33 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3.12-1