: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/pipewire.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/pipewire
- Last scan: 2021-12-03 12:39:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-11 08:49:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pipewire (0.3.40-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Change back priority order between pipewire-media-session and wireplumber.
Pipewire-media-session is enough for the current default usage of
pipewire in Debian (i.e. screen recording). Having Wireplumber with a
higher priority leads to install by default pipewire-pulse and consequently
to replace pulseaudio by pipewire as sound server. See #999363.
WirePlumber is still the recommended session manager for users who want
to use pipewire as sound server. The priority order will be changed again
once we will decide to use pipewire as default sound server.
-- Dylan Aïssi <email@example.com> Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:07:07 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3.40-2